PTS offers the very finest training State-required Insurance Pre-Licensing training; FINRA Securities exam-prep courses; Insurance Continuing Education courses for NJ; and CPE courses for Accounting Professionals. Our flexible schedule accommodates your busy lifestyle with both weekday and evening course offerings.
PTS has one of the highest pass ratios in New Jersey. Almost all of our students pass the NJ State licensing exam the first time.
Property-Casualty, Life, Health, and CE Courses Available. Schedule daytime or evening classes. PTS banks your CE credits the business day following your course.
FINRA Exam Prep Courses: Series 7, 6, 63, 65/66, 24, 26. Prepare for success – Train with the BEST.
What We Do:
- Thorough & complete training for pre-licensing: LIFE, HEALTH, PROPERTY-CASUALTY, FINRA SERIES 7, 6, 65/66, 63 and 24 & 26.
- DISCOUNTED CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) PACKAGES available — click on fees.
- Scheduling to accommodate your schedule – weekday and evening classes.
- Superior course development – courses that are interesting, relevant, and convenient.
- Positive training environment – designed to reinforce those values which are critical to long-term success in the field.
- Sincere commitment to YOUR SUCCESS.
- Director: Janice M. Schank, CLU, ChFC, RHU, REBC with an extensive background in the area of training and support for insurance industry professionals.
- Selected by the NJ Insurance Department for the “Blue Ribbon Panel” of insurance schools.
- Approved for veterans education benefits.
- Our instructors are also available for ON-SITE TRAINING at your location. Contact us for details.
IMPORTANT: PTS makes a reasonable effort to provide licensing information that is accurate and current. However, because this information is subject to change at any time without prior notice, we cannot warrant that this information is accurate and current. Please check with your State Insurance Department and your firm’s Compliance Officer for additional information that may apply to your specific circumstances.